Thai Foot Massage takes it’s origins from China where the art has been practiced for over 5000 years, and Thai Foot Massage, as seen everywhere in Thailand today, has developed from Chinese, Japanese, and Korean foot masseuses.
Thai Foot Massage is a massage of the lower legs and feet that involves hands on stretching and massage to “open” Sen (energy) Lines, along with the use of a stick to stimulate the reflex points on the feet which correspond to the internal organs of the body. Thai Foot Massage stimulates these points to promote general health and well-being.
The benefits of a Thai Foot Massage
- Improved circulation and toxin removal.
- Stimulated lymphatic drainage and immune system boost.
- Reduced stiffness and improved flexibility.
- Accelerated physical healing
- Stress relief
- Improved sleep
- Clarity of mind
- Improves flexibility of the feet and ankle
|Thai Foot Massage||£40.50|