We are currently closed as instructed by the Government – January 2021
When we are allowed to re-open we will continue with the safety and hygiene measures that we were previously working with. Making any necessary changes as advised by the relevant authorities.
We would like to reassure you that we take everyone’s safety, extremely seriously and want to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now.
When you’re here, you should know that:
- All towels/fleece blankets are freshly laundered for each client
- Regular disinfecting of all contact surfaces.
- All tools and machines sterilised and disinfected.
- There will be hand sanitising gel in dispensers outside both clinic doors for clients and therapists to use.
- A one-way system, clients in the back door and out the front to avoid close contact.
- Clients to pay wherever possible by card and the card machine to be disinfected after each use.
- No magazines.
- Clients to wait in their cars until appointment time and enter through the back door.
- Therapists will wear face masks and gloves as necessary together with hand washing as prescribed by the WHO.
- All clients to have their temperature taken using a non-contact thermal thermometer on entering the clinic.
- All clients to wear a face mask.
- All clients will be asked, “Has the client suffered from the corona illness or lived with someone who has?”
- Toilet and washbasin to be disinfected following each use.
If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment here so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.