Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
b) Contact information including email address.
c) Demographic information such as postcode and preferences.
d) Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
How we use the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails and or text messages about new products, special offers or other information which we believe you may find interesting using the email address and or telephone number which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect either online or in person.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Manor Lodge Health & Beauty, The Triangle, Castle Cary, Somerset BA7 7BA or emailing us at email@example.com.
As a client of Manor Lodge Health & Beauty you have the following rights under Data Protection Act 1998 and the new GDPR legislation effective from May 2018.
1) You have the right of access to all your information.
2) To correct your personal data if it is incorrect or out of date.
3) The right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data.
4) The right to request all your personal data is deleted.
5) You can request that your personal data is transferred to another business in a commonly used and readable format.
6) You can request that your personal data is not used for processing and direct marketing.
7) You have the right to be informed of a breach of your data within 72 hours of its discovery.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law, to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). If you would like a copy of the information held please write to Manor Lodge Health & Beauty, The Triangle, Castle Cary, Somerset BA7 7BA or email firstname.lastname@example.org